The National Trends and Services Facet is committed to promoting community empowerment through programs of economic independence, political empowerment and social justice for individuals in our community. The VISION of the National Trends and Services facet is to eliminate disparities by reducing barriers to services through advocacy, education, and service. Our MISSION is to improve the quality of life for residents by empowering the communities in which we work.
- Voter Education and Empowerment: Events designed to educate citizens on ballot issues and encourage eligible citizens to register to vote
- Trash Talking: It’s No Joke!: Anti-Bullying workshops for students
- Senior Talent Show: Showcasing the talents of community seniors
- Black Lives Matter: Linking Knowledge to Action – providing education and creating awareness of the challenges affecting African American youth and young adults relative to police action and the criminal justice system.
- Human Trafficking Awareness Initiative: workshops for young women designed to raise awareness and programs aimed at eradicating human trafficking.